Accomplished Huntsville Family Lawyers Protect the Rights of Clients
Dedicated North Alabama firm handles divorce, custody and support issues
When your well-being and that of your children is at stake, you deserve a proven family law advocate with the knowledge and skill to accomplish your goals. Our Huntsville firm, Amy A. Slayden Family Law P.C., provides professional representation and counsel to North Alabama clients who are going through a divorce, child custody dispute, separation or some other domestic situation that requires qualified legal assistance. We know how emotions and even intimidation can become part of disputes between spouses and other family members. To help you build and pass on a fitting legacy to your loved ones, we also assist with business formation and probate matters. No matter how challenging your situation might be, we’ll stand up for you and press to achieve the resolution that works best for you.
Proven attorneys fight for clients in matrimonial and parenting litigation
Throughout North Alabama, we have established a strong reputation because our lawyers are:
- Aggressive — In the courtroom and during settlement negotiations, our firm serves as an assertive advocate so that your concerns are taken seriously and you are never pressured into an unfavorable result.
- Experienced — Relying on 30 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers develop innovative strategies and foster creative solutions to difficult family law problems.
- Respected — Attorney Amy A. Slayden has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for her high ethical standards and professional ability.
By providing the highest level of service, we guide clients through difficult times and help them build a solid foundation from which to make a fresh start.
Knowledgeable advocates assist with probate matters and business formation
For clients in Madison, Limestone, Morgan and Marshall counties, we provide personalized legal counsel in matters relating to:
- Family law — We assist area residents with various family law matters. Whether you’ve chosen to end your marriage, want to explore legal separation or are engaged in a child support dispute, our lawyers safeguard your rights and won’t back down.
- Divorce — If you’re going through a divorce, our attorneys handle each aspect of your case, including alimony questions, the division of marital property and parenting plans.
- Child custody — For parents, our firm provides comprehensive advice and advocacy on the establishment, revision and enforcement of child custody and visitation terms.
- Probate matters — In probate matters, we help clients prepare and revise wills as part of the divorce process. Our firm also advises estate representatives looking to carry out the terms of wills and other testamentary documents..
From your first meeting with us, we will outline the relevant law and explain how it applies to your circumstances. With that knowledge, you can make informed decisions based on your priorities.
Schedule a consultation with a dedicated Alabama family lawyer
Amy A. Slayden Family Law P.C. in Huntsville represents Alabama clients in a full range of family law matters, including divorces and child support proceedings. We also handle business formation and some probate issues. Please call 256-529-4437 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.